Tours in the Mont-Saint-Michel
Mont St.Michel is a remarkable and millenary history which starts from 708 year ! From a high stronghold with medieval ramparts during the 14th century Hundred Years War to an abbey church, dedicated to Saint Michel, and constructed on the top of this rock island devoted, Mont St.Michel became a strong symbol of resistance and a popular site with Christians first, then tourists from all over the world now. This UNESCO world heritage site is part of our tours we organize the full year by minibus and for large groups.
Skip the bus, enjoy a must-see sight out of Paris !
Mont St. Michel island abbey and its bay are on the World Heritage List .
For 20 years we run regular tours from St.Malo train station to Rennes train station covering St.Malo Dinan and Mont St.Michel 3 stops in a day !
New 2022 year option: private multi-day tours by Mercedes V6 from Paris
- Enjoy a personalized experience
- Amazing facts provided by Marc's live commentary on board
- Small-group tours guaranteed with a safe driver's attitude
- Providing a convenient way with an easy to read marked map
- No queue abbey admission ticket included
- Fun , flexible, helpful and efficient
- Full-year service
- Day tour recommended by Rick Steve's guidebook
- * 100€ net per person from St.Malo to Rennes (train is not included)
- Direct high speed train: TGV n° 8081 - 7.06am from Paris Montparnasse / Return from Rennes TGV n°8736 - 7.35pm, arrival 9.13pm - best to book ahead to have a great price